What a great day!
Twenty-one Team Livingston racers participated at the Surfer's Point Marathon on November 11th. We're so proud of the strong commitment each one made. Their personal relationships with Livingston helped them reach out to friends and family members to raise money to support people who need quality home health and hospice care.
Congratulations to our Top 4 Fundraisers!
- Katherine Mays
- Kathy Morgan
- Allison Maires
- Leslie & Todd Domke
Race Leader Board:
1/2 Marathon (all men)
- 30-39: Jonathon Sandoval — 4th place
- 40-49: Ronan Corbett — 1st place
- 50-59: Mike O'Neill — 3rd place
- 50-59 Leslie Domke — 1st place women
- 50-59 Todd Domke — 3rd place men
- 1-17 Bodie Mays — 4th place men
- 18-29 Casey O'Neill — 4th place women
We hope you'll join us next year for another Team Livingston event. Race and date to be announced in 2019.
Please, enjoy the event day photos: Click Here for Photos